[Koha] Experience with Koha offline

David Schuster dschust1 at tx.rr.com
Sat May 16 00:50:52 NZST 2009

When I uploaded it and asked for a report there wasn't anything to report so
I reported that as a bug to my support folks who were looking into it.  We
do not upload data to it, just use if for basic cko/cki when the system is
offline.

Have not put it into production so am not sure what other "issues/problems"
we may have, but am planning to put it out soon.