[Koha] New site, problems with manuals

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Wed May 13 22:26:30 NZST 2009

You are not the first to find this problem.  It is because I have
embedded a chart from Google into the manual:

http://new.koha.org/documentation/manual/3.0/searching/guide-to-searching/ccl-indexing-chart

I'm not sure how to recreate this in plain HTML and so I'm emailing
you all to see if you can give me some advice on how to include this
very important info in the manual in a format that will print in
Plone.

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime