[Koha] Koha on CentOS 5.2

ahtshun83 tony_ykt at yahoo.com
Tue May 12 21:43:54 NZST 2009

Hi Franck,

I really need your help..

i couldnt install XML::LibXSLT and encountered error when i ran this command
"zebrasrv-2.0 -f /etc/koha/koha-conf.xml"

Error message "zebrasrv-2.0: Option -f unsupported since YAZ is compiled
without Libxml2 support"

Error message

"CPAN.pm: Going to build P/PA/PAJAS/XML-LibXSLT-1.68.tar.gz

running xslt-config... ok
looking for -lxslt... no
libxslt not found
Try setting LIBS and INC values on the command line
Or get libxslt and libxml2 from
  http://www.libxml.org/
If you install via RPMs, make sure you also install the -devel
RPMs, as this is where the headers (.h files) are.
No 'Makefile' created  PAJAS/XML-LibXSLT-1.68.tar.gz
  /usr/bin/perl Makefile.PL -testdb=test -testuser=test -testpass=test --
NOT OK
Running make test
  Make had some problems, won't test
Running make install
  Make had some problems, won't install"

Please help..I still cant get my Koha up running..pls help..i drop u an
email on my yaz and zebra version...help!!