[Koha] [Koha-translate] [Koha-devel] Announcing ... Newkoha.org Website based on Plone

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Tue May 12 14:01:17 NZST 2009

> I agree with this 100%.  Let's have a separate page that lists
> sponsors (like the About page in Koha itself) but let's keep the "for
> pay" page exclusively for companies in the Koha community wishing to
> offer their services.

Yep - and I see no contradiction with a company saying the features that
they've developed - it's good to show what their expertise is, which is
what people are interested in - I think it's between them and their
clients as to how they are "allowed" to discuss a feature publicly (What
got paid for/sponsored etc), so I don't think we want to get in the
middle of that.

Cheers
Rachel

--