[Koha] Stuff

Joann Ransom jransom at library.org.nz
Sun May 10 09:46:27 NZST 2009

Morning all,

I too, like Nicole, went to bed feeling really dreadful about this..... but
after first Rachel's, and then Brooke's email I am feeling much more
positive. Lets keep the dialogue going and work through this and I am
certain Koha will emerge stronger than ever.

I fully endorse Brooke's suggestion that the Koha name and symbol should be
relinquished and released to the Koha community, and ditto the
koha.orgdomain name.

Cheers Jo.