[Koha] [Koha-translate] [Koha-devel] Announcing ... New koha.org Website based on Plone

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Sat May 9 11:02:34 NZST 2009

2009/5/8 Chris Cormack <chris at bigballofwax.co.nz>

> >> Maybe then in that case in order to no confuse first time visitors you
> >> need to put that the three people hired in that grandfathering have
> >> all since left liblime.
> >
> > Please don't re-write history.
>
> What? So I do still work for liblime? I didn't resign? Wow, i guess im
> owed a pile of backpay then.
> I'm not sure what you mean here, it's totally accurate that neither
> Russel, Mason or I work for liblime, and havent since april last year.
It is not, however, accurate that the three of you 'left liblime'. I'd
strongly recommend against public discussion of your record as an
employee at LibLime and the circumstances of your departure, not to
mention the record or departure of any other of LibLime's employees.

You're clearly upset about something Chris, but please don't dampen
the hundreds of hours of effort that some of us have invested in this
website launch over the past few months.

Cheers,

Josh

--
Joshua Ferraro                       SUPPORT FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
CEO                         migration, training, maintenance, support