[Koha] RFC: relicense wiki.koha.org

gsl gsl at rhcl.org
Fri May 8 10:32:07 NZST 2009

Excuse me for perhaps coming out of left field with this, but is GPL the correct technical name for GPL documentation? I'm thinking this might be more correct:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_Free_Documentation_License

Note on the above link:

"(GNU FDL or simply GFDL) is a copyleft license for free documentation, designed by the Free Software Foundation (FSF) for the GNU Project. It is similar to the GNU General Public License, "

"The GFDL was designed for manuals, textbooks, other reference and instructional materials, and documentation which often accompanies GNU software."

Greg