[Koha] Possibly bug 2917 related: help needed with problem editing Authority MARC Subfield Structure

Repke de Vries repke at xs4all.nl
Thu May 7 22:22:07 NZST 2009

Dear all

we can't proceed editing our Authority MARC Subfield Structure.

See below, including screenshots.  Might be related to bug 2917 and
we applied the patch this morning but our problem persists.
We have 3.00.00.107 under Linux [1] and the browser is Firefox.

Here is the point in the editing steps where we are still fine after
adding the new tag 109 (as test example):   http://screencast.com/t/
Gl2yXBzJXpD
Obviously there is no Subfield list yet.

After clicking "Edit subfields", things go wrong because the
"subfield code" box is missing to type in the subfield (0-9, a-z) you
wish to add.
Here is the screenshot: http://screencast.com/t/SMSWqpqrllN

If you do go on from this point and do a Save Changes anyway, Koha
messes up and introduces a number of @ subfields in tag 109.

Any takers ? Or should we report this as bug. Help appreciated !

[1]  Our "About Koha": http://screencast.com/t/j8rrhSaT

Thanks, Repke de Vries

International Institute for Social History - http://www.iisg.nl