[Koha] OPAC display in Internet Explorer

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Wed May 6 06:48:19 NZST 2009

Nicole Engard <nicole.engard at liblime.com> wrote:
> Unfortunately - as far as I know - Koha was not optimized for IE in
> previous versions - and work is just being done now on fixing that -
> if you call it fixing :)

Paul's 2.2.6 release notes said "The librarian interface is tested
only with Mozilla/Firefox. Should work (partially) with IE. OPAC
should work fine with any browser."

It seems that there was some slip-back on this in 3.0, from this
comment and some bug reports I've got and am struggling to debug. It's
understandable (few devs or librarians use IE or similar), but I'll
open an RFC for having valid xhtml and CSS in opac as a release
requirement in future.  Comments?

Hope that helps,
--
MJ Ray (slef).  LMS developer and supporter for a small, friendly