[Koha] Koha Interface

Rick Welykochy rick at praxis.com.au
Mon May 4 21:14:19 NZST 2009

Rachel Hamilton-Williams wrote:

> Start with the CSS, then the includes should be more "look and feel",
> and the tmpl will be where things are on the page, organisation of the
> fields etc.

You can accomplish quite a lot by changing just the CSS. Compare the
various versions of the same content in the CSS Zen Garden. In all cases,
the HTML/templates/etc are the same, just the CSS has been changed.

http://www.csszengarden.com/

I am prolly being a bit naive here as the HTML/templates themselves may
have to be (re)written in a manner that meshes well with the CSS, but there
is hope :)

cheers
rickw