[Koha] Koha Interface

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Mon May 4 18:56:07 NZST 2009

2009/5/4 Melanie Saldua <reilied00 at gmail.com>:
> Hi Chris!
>
> I really need to change the files since the "higher ups" wanted a complete
> change of the koha interface. I did try some of the things in the blog that
> you mention. I still need a complete change though...

Well as long as you are aware you are building a rod for your own back
:) What I would do is create a branch in your local git checkout, and
change the files there, and then try to keep them up to date.

There is probably very very little you can't change with jquery that
you can change by editing the templates but if that is not an option
the you will need to edit the files in koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl.
Again I must warn you that unless you are committed to keeping them up
to date you will make it very hard to upgrade.

Chris "the warning you about templates police" Cormack