[Koha] {Possible SPAM} RE: [Koha-devel] Barcode Don't Found

Roche III, Edward edward_roche at solanco.k12.pa.us
Mon Mar 30 15:59:05 NZDT 2009

When I apply the pacth with the following command:

 git-apply ./home/sysadmin/Desktop/0001-Add-less-aggressive-whitespace-removal-to-itemBarcod.patch

I get the following results:

 ./home/sysadmin/Desktop/0001-Add-less-aggressive-whitespace-removal-to-itemBarcod.patch:22: trailing whitespace.
	} elsif ($filter eq 'trim-Tprefix') {
./home/sysadmin/Desktop/0001-Add-less-aggressive-whitespace-removal-to-itemBarcod.patch:23: trailing whitespace.
		$barcode =~ s/^[tT\s]*//;
./home/sysadmin/Desktop/0001-Add-less-aggressive-whitespace-removal-to-itemBarcod.patch:38: trailing whitespace.
INSERT INTO `systempreferences` (variable,value,explanation,options,type) VALUES('itemBarcodeInputFilter','','If set, allows specification of a item barcode input filter','none|whitespace|trim-Tprefix|T-prefix|cuecat','Choice');
error: C4/Circulation.pm: No such file or directory
error: installer/data/mysql/en/mandatory/sysprefs.sql: No such file or directory

I don't something is right? Especially the 2 errors at the end. What am I doing wrong?

Edward Roche
Technology Support/Network Admin
Solanco School District
edward_roche at solanco.k12.pa.us
717.786.2151

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one.
Elbert Hubbard