[Koha] Zebra stops searching after a crash

Chadwick, John, DCA john.chadwick at state.nm.us
Thu Mar 26 11:04:42 NZDT 2009

We are getting ready to go into production and one of the Mac Minis that
we have been testing on decided to crash today. After rebooting the
server, searching with Zebra turned off works. Turning Zebra on and
searching fails. Zebra was turned on prior to the crash and the
searching worked great. I have tried the drop option in zebraidx and
dropped the database biblios in an attempt to start clean, still no joy.
I have run the rebuild zebra script numerous times and everything seems
to be indexing, but we still can't search.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

John

-----+

John Chadwick, Ed.D. Information Technology Manager

New Mexico State Library

1209 Camino Carlos Rey

Santa Fe, NM 87507

Phone: 505-476-9740  Cell: 505-629-8116 Fax: 505-476-9761

john.chadwick at state.nm.us

http://www.nmstatelibrary.org