[Koha] deleted biblio table

Nijnatten, Jan van jan.v.nijnatten at philips.com
Wed Mar 25 22:44:04 NZDT 2009

Hi all,

We are running Koha in a test environment and importing MARC21 records.
Because something went wrong we deleted the MYSQL biblio table to remove the imported records.

But when we search in the koha interface we still find them; the database is empty for sure. We checked like 10 times.
I have read that Koha has a dual database approach: text-based and RDBMS ... is there also a text-based copy of the database?

Does anyone have a clue why we still find records while the database is empty and if yes, how can we resolve this one?

Thanks,
Jan

Jan van Nijnatten MSc | information architect