[Koha] Which item tag in Unimarc setup

Zeno Tajoli tajoli at cilea.it
Tue Mar 24 21:59:16 NZDT 2009

Hi to all,

for test I need to setup Koha with Unimarc and insert data in a bulk mode.
No problem with biblographic data but, for Unimarc, is not clear
where to insert item informations.

For MARC21 the manual is clear: item data into tag 952
<https://sites.google.com/a/liblime.com/koha-manual/Home/Table-of-Contents/Cataloging/item-fields-data-migration>

But the Unimarc definitions in english
(.../installer/data/mysql/en/marcflavour/unimarc/mandatory/unimarc_framework_DEFAULT.sql)
and
  in french (
.../installer/data/mysql/fr-FR/marcflavour/unimarc_complet/Obligatoire/framework_DEFAULT.sql)
in stable version 3.0.1 don't have the tag 952.

So, do I need to use a different tag for Unimarc ?

Cheers
Zeno Tajoli

Zeno Tajoli
CILEA - Segrate (MI)