[Koha] Invitation for those in Bangkok -- Open Source Schools Conference Planning Session

David M. Bucknell dbucknell at iteachnet.org
Mon Mar 23 05:30:49 NZDT 2009

Dear Colleagues,

Please excuse this somewhat tangential topic.  I hope you agree it is
relevant.

If you are in Bangkok, and I believe a few of your are, please let me
know if you'd like to help brainstorm ideas for our first Open Source
Schools conference.

Koha will definitely be a prominent option; we need to decide how --
and what else?

I have ideas; I'm sure you do, too.

Tuesday, 7PM, JW Marriott, Boardroom 1 at Business Center, 4th Floor

I look forward to hearing from you.

Announcement of Conference:
http://opensourceschools.org/oss2009bangkok

"I'm interested" link:
http://opensourceschools.org/flossedinbkk2009enquiry

Sincerely,

David Bucknell
http://opensourceschools.org

--
* IKN (International Knowledge Networks, Co., Ltd. Thailand)
* http://intknowledge.com