[Koha] Firefox on Windows XP and Koha

Beda Szukics beda at muri-gries.ch
Fri Mar 20 18:48:06 NZDT 2009

Darrell Ulm schrieb:
> Beda Szukics <beda at ...> writes:
>

>> That didn't help. Firefox keeps the harddisk very busy for about half a
>> minute when I save a new or altered record.
>>

> Are you running any odd extensions? Some of the extensions can interfere with
> *any* web page you load but certainly ones with heavy Javascript.
>
> Try to unload extensions, or better yet, uninstall Firefox completely, and
> delete all the information in the hidden files (application data).
>
> Then re-install Firefox fresh.

I do my work on different workstations (I'm working at a school).
Usually I install the firefox on these workstations myself because the
standard browser is IE and that one doesn't work well with the staff
interface.

I have the same behaviour _everywhere_. Everything works nicely exept
saving records.

Cheers             Beda