[Koha] Lost indexing

Lenora Oftedahl OFTL at critfc.org
Thu Mar 19 07:15:11 NZDT 2009

Ok. I've been having some trouble with indexing on my production server. The public server is indexed fine and finds everything.  The production server will only find what was loaded at the initial load.  New stuff and changes to records are there, but not found or recognized.

Now, we've lost even the initial load.  All searches come back as Nothing Found.

Could someone please tell me where the indexing is located?  Is it part of the Koha table structure?  Or is the information stored in a different file?

Thanx.
Lenora
StreamNet Regional Librarian
Columbia River Inter-Tribal Fish Commission
http://www.fishlib.org