[Koha] Collection Analysis via Titlewave (Follett)

Wagner, Jane jwagner at ptfs.com
Thu Mar 19 00:42:36 NZDT 2009

I don't know about Koha 2.x, but under version 3 Tools, Marc Export the
export function includes item holdings; you can choose to omit them.
Holdings will come out in the export in Koha format, like this one (run
through MarcEdit to get flat file output):

=952
\\$8INT$70$pmq378144$40$00$6CLICK_ON_INTERNET_ADDRESS$91080$yint$10$oCli
ck on Internet address$d2009-02-11$aMYLIB

You may have to massage them into the format you want.

Jane Wagner
Library Systems Analyst
PTFS Inc.
6400 Goldsboro Road, Suite 200