[Koha] Cataloguing articles within serials

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Wed Mar 18 00:38:14 NZDT 2009

This sounds like you might like need some development done.  But to
catalog the articles within the journal you just need to put this info
in the 505 field which is the table of contents field - but you seem
to want to do this for each issue in the serial - which might mean
that the 505 field isn't the right answer for you.

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime
(888) Koha ILS (564-2457) ext. 714