[Koha] Label printing - it take too much time and Koha 3.00.01 stable crashes

Bill Graham grahamcw at hurleybulldogs.com
Mon Mar 16 12:31:24 NZDT 2009

My 3.0.1 Does the same on Centos/5 nozebra
  label-item-search.pl
goes into a loop
exhausting storage and is finally aborted
this happens on all searches except date of aquisition search
which returns promplty with no results

thx

Bill Graham
Viborg Public Library
Viborg,SD
57070
USA

Quoting Ata ur Rehman <ata.rehman at gmail.com>:

> Dear All
>
> I've installed koha 3.00.01 stable version on Debian 4.0 r7 Etch on an i386
> p4 machine.  Everything is running fine.
> But when I try to print the labels and barcodes from any template at
> /cgi-bin/koha/labels/label-home.pl, when I try to add items in some batch at
> /cgi-bin/koha/labels/label-item-search.pl?batch_id=1&amp;type=labels the
> system does not respond for a long long time and my Koha system also crashed
> during this process.  I've tried this on a couple of machines but the error
> is same.  Can someone help me to fix this issue?
>
> The same problem is with my another friend.
>

> Ata ur Rehman
> Islamabad,
> Pakistan

This electronic  mail sent from Hurley Public Schools -
Hurley, South Dakota http://www.hurleybulldogs.com

NOTICE: This E-mail (including attachments) is confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to
the sender that you have received the message in error, then delete
it. Thank you.