[Koha] Problems Adding Members

amadeus anoopbalan.academy at sobha.co.in
Fri Mar 13 18:14:18 NZDT 2009

I fixed it ! =^D
I don't know any perl, but with my basic understanding of programming
concepts, I tried to debug the members.pl file. It so happens that the
module to add new members tries to insert data for the flag 'gonenoaddress'
into the wrong location. I had to just correct that.
replaced $data{'gonenoaddress} with $data{'gna'}.
I managed to sucessfully add one member-myself ! Hope to add more.

I hope, I'll continue to receive help from you, if needed. With minimal
programming knowledge (hope to change that) and no library science
background, I could use any help I can get!

amadeus