[Koha] Koha 3.0 : item types or CCodes (again - sorry ..)

Cab Vinton bibliwho at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 00:20:11 NZDT 2009

The one major problem that I see, that we've bumped against as well,
is that Koha currently forces you to choose between Item Types &
Collection Codes for searching purposes.

Frankly, I don't see the point in having an extra index point if it's
not searchable, or if one is effectively a substitute for the other.

This seems like a feature that almost all libraries would dearly like
to see changed, for precisely the reasons that you've laid out. We
certainly would have paid for this upgrade ourselves if we weren't
such a small library.

Cab Vinton, Director
Sanbornton Public Library
Sanbornton, NH