[Koha] Problems Adding Members

amadeus anoopbalan.academy at sobha.co.in
Thu Mar 12 18:40:10 NZDT 2009

Thank you Jesse for the patched Date.pm file.
Unfortunately, that didn't help and I continue to get the same error. Any
idea why?

amadeus.

Hi Jesse,
                Could you help me out with this error as well. The intranet
log, shows an error very similar to the one posted earlier.
[Mon Mar 09 14:25:59 2009] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] DBD::mysql::st execute
failed: Incorrect date value: '' for column 'expiry' at row 1 at
c:/usr/koha229/intranet/modules/C4/Members.pm line 155., referer:
http://intranet/cgi-bin/koha/members/memberentry.pl

amadeus