[Koha] MySQL Admin

H.S. hs.samix at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 16:30:58 NZDT 2009

Roche III, Edward wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone was using MySQL Admin to work with the Koha
> DB? I have the Webmin package installed but can't seem to figure out how
> to restore a backup from it. My Koha install is on Ubuntu system and my
> workstation is Windows XP. Is anyone else in this situation or do you
> know how to restore from within the Webmin application? If you could
> pass your knowledge on that would be great!

Somebody already responded to your post. I am just wondering, couldn't
you just ssh to the Ubuntu machine (man free ssh clients are available
for Windows) and do the mysql stuff from the command line there? Koha
wiki pages show the exact commands to backup and restore Koha database.

Regards.

ever having been read.