[Koha] How to Get Rid of Check Sirsi/Sirsi-Resolver Link

Frederic Demians frederic at tamil.fr
Tue Mar 10 04:28:17 NZDT 2009

>> We would like to remove the Check Sirsi label which links to
>> the sirsi-resolver.sirsi.net in the results page.
> I don't see any references in the Koha code to Sirsi-related
> functionality. Could this be some kind of addition to your Koha
> installation?

This may be client side (web browser) not server side (Koha). You may
have installed OpenURL referrer to you Firefox web browser:

To disable it: In Firefox, Tools > Add-ons > OpenURL referrer > Disable.

Don't disable it if it is used elsewhere... (your main/current OPAC for
example)

--
Frédéric DEMIANS
http://www.tamil.fr/u/fdemians.html