[Koha] LDAP: Staff login when Authenticating

Barry Cannon bc at interleaf.ie
Tue Mar 10 01:59:04 NZDT 2009

Hello,

We finally have Koha working correctly, authenticating to an LDAP
server. The problem we have now is that when LDAP is switched on the
"Kohaadmin" staff user gets the following error when we try to log in:
"Error: Unauthorized user click to logout". The patrons can log in to
OPAC fine but not the staff users. I did try auto creating an LDAP user
then switching off LDAP, logging is as the Kohaadmin and assigning that
newly created LDAP user Staff Rights, then switching LDAP back on, but
the same error occurs.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Barry