[Koha] upgrade from koha 2.2.5 to 3.0.0

ramprasad at chintech.org ramprasad at chintech.org
Mon Mar 9 23:39:06 NZDT 2009

sir
i am new to this field . i want my data in old koha (version 2.2.5) to
my new koha 3.00 stable . i installed koha on sme7.04 working fine and
then i upgrade it using the upgrade script with the koha 3.00 mtar
file .steps are giving below
perl Makefile.PL --prev-install-log /usr/local/koha/log
  make
  make test
  sudo make upgrade
export KOHA_CONF=/etc/koha/koha-conf.xml
export PERL5LIB=/usr/share/koha/lib
   And this system get into work .but i did not get my old datas
two are install with configuration default
marc 21 is used
i hope your help in this i need my all data to the new koha
how can i import the marc.iso.2709 file ?where i want to put it?