[Koha] Koha / Biblios, integration of batch searching?

Thommy M. thommy.m.malmstrom at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 00:41:13 NZDT 2009

Wade wrote:
> I realize that you can integrate Biblios into Koha.
>

> Just wondering if is there currently a way to do a batch search/record
> download for a set of, say, ISBNs?

This sounds like something I like to do too. The only useful data I seem
to get from my 2.2.9 is ISBN and the corresponding bar codes we have
inserted for each item. I would like to find a way to z3950 search for
the ISBM, add the record to a fresh Koha 3 and add the barcode in batch.
Can that be done?