[Koha] Saving MARC records very slow

Stefano Bargioni bargioni at pusc.it
Tue Jun 30 22:53:48 NZST 2009

Another browser that runs Javascript very fast is Safari 4 (Mac and
Win). Chrome and Safari use the same Javascript interpreter, if I'm
not wrong.
Anyway, IMHO the best solution is to detect bottlenecks in opensource
and multiplatform browsers.
Firefox with Firebug extension can help to test and trace.
sb