[Koha] [Koha-devel] Koha-3.0.3 Stable release

LAURENT Henri-Damien laurenthdl at alinto.com
Sat Jun 27 02:42:03 NZST 2009

Hi,
Some of you might have encountered some problems with 3.0.2 release
opac-reserve and holds-transfer-slip was not in tarball.
So we are very happy to announce Koha3.0.3 Stable, which fixes those
bugs has been released on http://download.koha.org/
Its name is koha-3.00.03.tar.gz You can download file and signatures

You can check the integrity of the package; either by verifying the provided
GPG signature (.sig) or by comparing the MD5 checksum:
6c7761b26cbc3e515e225e862907944a koha-3.00.03.tar.gz

I have also tagged this in Git as "version 3.00.03"
v3.00.03

You can download.
An extract of release notes is pasted below

This release is bugfix only of 3.0.2 release, and doesnot include any
new feature.
It doesnot add any databases change from 3.0.2.

The next release scheduled in July will include features which are now
in master but not ported yet to stable because of database change
required. That is to say mainly many content enhancement were not
integrated Librarything, Syndetics, Baker&Taylor, Babeltheque, and
BranchTransferLimits.
But we are willing to make them into the next release which will come
out as soon as possible in July.

Cheers
--
Henri-Damien LAURENT

3 major bug fixing:
- opac-reserve broken
- 3320
- hold-transfer-slip not included in tarball