[Koha] Request to remaster Debian for koha

rafael.antonio at sapo.pt rafael.antonio at sapo.pt
Fri Jun 26 21:29:42 NZST 2009

Dear friends,

Kumar request could be a very important contribution for all comunity. As you know dependencies have been the major problem. If someone create a CD with basic PERL libraries instalation it would help future instalations.
Regards,

Rafael Antonio

Citando Vimal Kumar <vimal0212 at gmail.com>:

> Dear Friends,
>

> I request your help to prepare Debian Lenny CD packed with all Koha dependencies.
>

> We are engage in Koha training for librarians in India. A customized Debain CD for offline Koha installation will helpful for save time and make installation easy. I got a manual for customizing Debian using Simple-cdd, http://wiki.debian.org/Simple-CDD/Howto[1] . But I could not understand the procedures mentioned there. Can you build a customized Debian CD for training purpose? Expecting a positive reply.
>
> --
> Vimal Kumar V.
> Asst. Librarian
> Asian School of Business
> Technopark, Trivandrum-695 581
> Web: www.vimalkumar.co.nr[2]
> Blog: http://vimalkumar.oksociety.in[3]
>
> OK Society Volunteer. http://oksociety.in[4]
> "I forget what I was taught. I only remember what I have learnt"
> -Patrick White

Ligações:
---------
[1] http://wiki.debian.org/Simple-CDD/Howto