[Koha] MARC import in Koha GUI

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Mon Jun 22 23:07:13 NZST 2009

Hello all,

I must admit that this page is not one that I wrote - I had a
developer write it because I was confused about how it all worked.
That said, if any of you (other developers/users) want to help me out
I'll gladly fix the page to have it make more sense.

As for FAQs on the wiki - do you all think that I should put them in
the FAQs in the documentation??

http://koha.org/documentation/faq

If so - maybe you can try to add one and see if  you have the rights
to do that - if not I'll add them and change the owner to whomever is
the best person to keep the question up to date.

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime
(888) Koha ILS (564-2457) ext. 714