[Koha] Importing records from OpenBiblio

Ata ur Rehman ata.rehman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 18:17:56 NZST 2009

Dear Foster/ All

You have to contact OpenBiblio support for how to import MARC records from
OpenBiblio.  Coz according to my info, OpenBiblio does not allow to import
records in MARC (Correct me if I'm wrong). Otherwise you have to write your
own SQL to import values in CSV format from OpenBiblio Database and then
convert them using MARCEdit...

Follow the link that Nicole has sent you for using MARCEdit

Ata
www.lisolutions.org