[Koha] Can't locate C4/Context.pm

Greg Barniskis gregb at scls.lib.wi.us
Fri Jun 19 03:49:29 NZST 2009

Roche III, Edward wrote:
> I understand, I tried export again and still nothing. Is there a ENV file that I could just add the (2) export values to like would can in a Windows environment?

If using the bash shell (Debian's default), you can set up the export
commands for your user account and/or the root user by editing these files:

/home/yourusername/.bash_profile
/root/.bash_profile

That way the export is automatic every time you log into the shell. If
you are not using the bash shell, your shell probably has an equivalent
mechanism somewhere.

South Central Library System (SCLS)
Library Interchange Network (LINK)
<gregb at scls.lib.wi.us>, (608) 266-6348