[Koha] Migrate Alice for Windows

Olugbenga Adara gbengaadara at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 18 08:04:32 NZST 2009

Hello,

One thing i've found useful when migrating data is to do a full manual cataloging of a sample biblio/item in the koha, then search for this record in OPAC and save as a marc record. I then use marcedit on this record to see koha marc tags and use that as a reference when mapping from other ILS or excel.

My 2 cents

Olugbenga Adara
Mobile: 234-803-3220288