[Koha] Authority and Biblios import

Zeno Tajoli tajoli at cilea.it
Thu Jun 18 01:00:45 NZST 2009

Hi to all,

At 08.35 16/06/2009, Ondrej Mlecka wrote:
>I would like to import authorities (cca 2.800) data and then biblios
>with links to this authorities. Is there any way to assure this link?
[...]
>But Koha changed the 001 fields in authorities, so the link doesn't
>function (or better, it does, but to another authorities).

the problem is that 001 in Auth is not in sync with values in 100$9?

If yes, the problem is the way you insert values into 001 of Auth an
in 100$9 of Biblio.

The script bulkauthimport.pl doesn't use the values in 001 in the import.
I read the code and  bulkauthimport.pl (and the related funcitons in
C4) inserts
an incremental values in 001 during the import.
So the first record receive the value 1, the second the value 2, etc.

So you need to insert values in 001 using incrematal values
(1,2,3,4,5, etc.) and with incremental order in the
import file for Auth.

Bye

Zeno Tajoli
CILEA - Segrate (MI)