[Koha] OT: Library Mashups Available for Pre-Order

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Tue Jun 16 12:45:12 NZST 2009

Hi all,

A bit of an off topic post here - but one I know that some of you have
been waiting for.  My book on Library Mashups is ready for pre-order
and covers mashups in libraries worldwide (so a bit of something for
everyone).

Check it out here: http://mashups.web2learning.net and order it here
for you and for your libraries (Koha libraries I have trained already
have a record in their test systems that I cataloged in training :)
hehe) http://books.infotoday.com/books/LibraryMashups.shtml

When it comes out and you read it, I'd love to hear what you think :)

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime
(888) Koha ILS (564-2457) ext. 714