[Koha] Open source ILS survey

Vimal Kumar vimal0212 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 17:33:44 NZST 2009

Dear Sir,

Thank you, in advance, for participating in our important survey.

We are conducting this survey to evaluate the functional performance of
Koha.

The main aim of this survey is to help information professionals in the
selection of open source library management system.

Your opinions are very important. We request your participation to assess
the performance based on your experience with Koha. We hope that your
experience and expertise in using Koha will be helpful for library
professionals to take a wise decision in library automation using open
source ILS.

Click on the following link to start the survey.

http://tiny.cc/koha

This survey is being organized by Open Knowledge Society (www.oksociety.in),
an NGO registered in India, working towards for the promotion of Open Access
and Open source movement among Information Science professionals.

With thanks,

--
Vimal Kumar V.
Asst. Librarian