[Koha] Need help on Koha

ahtshun83 tony_ykt at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 4 21:46:05 NZST 2009

thank you for all your help...

now i am stuck at add a new record...I click on More->Cataloging-> New
Record. the dropdown list only display "default framework". I understand
that there are a few more options such as books,audio,kits & etc..

btw,i have found the solution....i reinstall the koha,select MARC instead of
UNI..

i have one more issue....how to send email alert? such alert patron when the
book is available,overdue  & etc...i cant seems to find Item Circulation
Alerts..

pls help...thank you!!