[Koha] User profiles ?

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 02:25:43 NZST 2009

The main "group" the user is associated with is their library branch.  But
more generally, no, Koha does not have permissions profiles or Novell-like
permissions groups.

The closest thing right now is Granular Permissions that allows individual
functions to be selectively enabled or disabled on an individual basis.  I
am currently extending the Granular Permissions to cover circ, cataloguing
and admin tasks.

--
Joe Atzberger
LibLime - Open Source Library Solutions