[Koha] Port 8080

Magnus Enger magnus at enger.priv.no
Mon Jun 1 21:52:37 NZST 2009

Hi!

The Listen-directive takes care of this:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/1.3/mod/core.html#listen

I think the best way to do it is to locate the file ports.conf (mine
is found at /etc/apache2/ports.conf). It will probably just contain
one line "Listen 80". Add another line, so you get this:

Listen 80
Listen 8080

Then restart Apache with something like this, adding "sudo" at the
start of the line if you need it:

/etc/init.d/apache2 restart

Regards,
Magnus Enger