[Koha] Finding a patron name in lookup

Wagner, Jane jwagner at ptfs.com
Wed Jul 29 03:52:25 NZST 2009

Real Soon Now we are planning to do all the bugzilla enhancement entries
as was the plan developed at Kohacon.  It's just been a question of
staff time and rapidly moving code/specs.  For the patron searching
enhancement, the screen looks like this:

The pulldown in the top search box has Standard (covers name and
barcode), borrower number, email, and phone.  If the staff person is
familiar with the SQL, he/she can also do a direct query in the bottom
box.

You'll note a Borrower Cart in the screenshot - a separate enhancement
we're working on has some batch edit/delete capabilities for records
that are selected and added to the cart.  That code is also still in
test.

Jane Wagner

Library Systems Analyst

PTFS Inc.