[Koha] Integration of koha with greenstone

Sivasankari Muthuraja sivasankari.muthuraja at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 03:11:21 NZST 2009

thanks for your reply.

 But if you just wanted to link Koha to documents in Greenstone, that can be
done by proper cataloging with a link pointing to the Greenstone URL.  The
same would be true for Kete or any other external content.
How would add it in catalog in koha. catalog in koha is stored in biblio
tables of database.
should we catalog the greenstone url alone.  I'm unaware of the procedure
over it. Is there any document available
kindly help me out.