[Koha] Overdue reports

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Fri Jul 24 00:45:18 NZST 2009

I have contributed this very type of report to the SQL Reports page:
http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=sql_library

SELECT  borrowers.cardnumber, borrowers.surname, borrowers.firstname,
        FORMAT(SUM(accountlines.amountoutstanding),2) as due
FROM borrowers LEFT JOIN accountlines ON
(borrowers.borrowernumber=accountlines.borrowernumber)
WHERE accountlines.amountoutstanding > 0
GROUP BY borrowers.cardnumber
ORDER BY borrowers.surname ASC

---

Nicole C. Engard