[Koha] Advanced search - "Audience" limiter

Justin Davis justindavis at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Jul 21 03:42:46 NZST 2009

Thank you the quick response.

It looks like the constraints are handled by a plugin
"marc21_field_008.pl" (I'm using the "BKS" framework provided in the
MARC21 optional SQL scripts). I don't understand how the field is
intended to work -- there doesn't look to be a direct way to populate
the field when defining a new biblioitem. Can you give me some pointers
how to leverage that field for searching by intended audience?

Much Obliged,
Justin