[Koha] Overdue notices

Wagner, Jane jwagner at ptfs.com
Fri Jul 17 01:50:09 NZST 2009

There is a syspref AutoEmailPrimaryAddress (under Administration, system
preferences, patrons) which lets you specify which email field should be
used for notices -- email or emailpro.  However, so far as I know, Koha
doesn't have the ability to use both.  I think it would be a useful
enhancement to set it up so that if field A in email priority list is
empty, use address in field B.

Jane Wagner
Library Systems Analyst
PTFS Inc.