[Koha] Does it generate picture catalog?

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 03:32:21 NZST 2009

Argon --

I am unsure what you are asking.  Perhaps you want the "shelf browser" with
one of the jacket image providers enabled?  This would show the titles that
would appear "next to" a given book on the shelf, on the details page for
that book.

Koha does not "generate" any images except possibly barcodes.   But it does
integrate with other providers of enhanced content for visual features like
jacket images.

--
Joe Atzberger
LibLime - Open Source Library Solutions