[Koha] Koha to MARC links issue

Ricardo Dias Marques lists at ricmarques.net
Tue Jul 14 01:12:43 NZST 2009

Hi Galen,

On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 13:13, Galen Charlton<galen.charlton at liblime.com> wrote:

>> mysql> SELECT frameworkcode, tagfield, tagsubfield FROM
>> marc_subfield_structure WHERE kohafield in ('biblio.biblionumber',
>> 'biblioitems.biblioitemnumber');
>
> If you modify the query slightly to include the kohafield column in
> the output, what are the results?

Thanks for replying. Here's the output of the query, when including
the kohafield column:

mysql> SELECT frameworkcode, tagfield, tagsubfield, kohafield FROM
+---------------+----------+-------------+------------------------------+
| frameworkcode | tagfield | tagsubfield | kohafield                    |
+---------------+----------+-------------+------------------------------+
|               | 001      | @           | biblio.biblionumber          |
|               | 999      | 9           | biblio.biblionumber          |
| CDFO          | 001      | @           | biblio.biblionumber          |
| CDFO          | 999      | 9           | biblio.biblionumber          |
| FC            | 001      | @           | biblio.biblionumber          |
| FC            | 999      | 9           | biblio.biblionumber          |
|               | 999      | a           | biblioitems.biblioitemnumber |
| CDFO          | 999      | a           | biblioitems.biblioitemnumber |
| FC            | 999      | a           | biblioitems.biblioitemnumber |
+---------------+----------+-------------+------------------------------+
9 rows in set (0.00 sec)

I wrote:

>> So there are 9 lines / rows (3 for each framework) and that seems right to me.

And Galen Charlton replied, saying:

> There should be six - one mapping of biblionumber and one of
> biblioitemnumber per framework.

Hmmm..... In my case, the "item-level_itypes" System Preference is set
to OFF. Does this affect the number of mappings that should exist?

(This is an UNIMARC and NoZebra installation, in case that's relevant).

Thanks again!

Cheers,
Ricardo