[Koha] Koha to MARC links issue

Ricardo Dias Marques lists at ricmarques.net
Mon Jul 13 23:05:53 NZST 2009

Hi Galen, and list,

And on the same day, Galen Charlton <galen.charlton at liblime.com> replied:

On Nov 13, 2008, Marisa Wood <mwood at bcr.org> replied:

And finally, on the same day, Galen Charlton<galen.charlton at liblime.com> wrote:

> The results of the following SQL query on your database may provide
> some information:
>
> SELECT frameworkcode, tagfield, tagsubfield
> FROM  marc_subfield_structure
> WHERE kohafield in ('biblio.biblionumber', 'biblioitems.biblioitemnumber');

I'm following up to this old thread (8 months old) started by Marisa
Wood, because I have the same question that she has: when doing a
"MARC Bibliographic framework test", in a Koha installation (in my
case, it's Koha 3.0.3), I'm getting the following error:

biblio and biblionumber  	The biblio.biblionumber and
biblioitems.biblioitemnumber fields be mapped to a MARC subfield,

This Koha 3.0.3 installation has been previously an installation of
Koha 3.0.1 that was migrated to 3.0.2 (by running "perl Makefile.PL
--prev-install=/usr/share/koha/misc/koha-install-log").
I have later repeated that same procedure for upgrading to 3.0.3

The installation is done in a SLES 11 (SUSE Linux Enterprise Server)
VMware Virtual Machine.

I ran the SQL query suggested by Galen Charlton, and this is the
resulting output (I have 3 MARC Bibliographic frameworks - the default
framework, another one with code "CDFO" and a third one with code
"FC"):

mysql> SELECT frameworkcode, tagfield, tagsubfield FROM
+---------------+----------+-------------+
| frameworkcode | tagfield | tagsubfield |
+---------------+----------+-------------+
|               | 001      | @           |
|               | 999      | 9           |
| CDFO          | 001      | @           |
| CDFO          | 999      | 9           |
| FC            | 001      | @           |
| FC            | 999      | 9           |
|               | 999      | a           |
| CDFO          | 999      | a           |
| FC            | 999      | a           |
9 rows in set (0.00 sec)

So there are 9 lines / rows (3 for each framework) and that seems right to me.

Should I be getting this error in the "MARC Biblibliographic framework
test" even so?

Cheers,
Ricardo Dias Marques
lists AT ricmarques DOT net
Installation Guide for Installing Koha 3 on openSUSE 11
http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=opensuse_11.0